Bear Grylls Chief Scout

I was checking out Bear Grylls website and came across this in regards to his association with Scouting.. What an awesome attitude! Thought I'd share: Bear Grylls Announced as the New Chief Scout | Bear Grylls. It's great seeing how … [Read more...]

Mississauga Scout Shop – Open!

For everyone that has been patiently waiting>>> The Mississauga is now open!!! A new Scout Shop has opened in Mississauga as of November 1, 2010. Location: 4665 Central Parkway East – Unit 13 Phone: 905-232-4555 Fax: 90 … [Read more...]

Congratulations Mark Rowe

Congratulations to fellow Scouter, local historian, and long term resident of Halton Hills, Mark Rowe on his victory in this past week's election! Mark successfully campaigned against incumbent, Rosanna Palmieri for Halton Catholic School … [Read more...]

Halton safest place to live

WOW! Having been resident in Halton Hills for 8yrs now, I've known it's a great place, good people, community and we feel really safe here. But to actually know that per capita we're one of the safest places in canada to live.. Well that's … [Read more...]

A Civil House

Way-to-go! MP Michael Chong's motion to aid in creating a more civil Question Period was passed this week by the House! It's a long passed due idea, one that was sorely needed. There was a time, many years ago when Question Period in the … [Read more...]